Do you have a passion for teaching technical topics that surround all aspects of software development? Do you want to be part of a team of international industry leaders?
Caster.IO is the destination for professional software developers to hone their skills. We’re expanding our team and we’re looking for folks just like you.
Current Open Positions
- Instructor – Your job will be to create high quality video tutorials and courses that are available on Caster.IO.
If any of these positions pique your interest, keep reading below for the benefits and how to apply.
There are tons of reasons to join the Caster.IO team. Let’s hop right into it –
- Exposure: You’ll be producing video courses for a world-wide audience of developers, entrepreneurs, and industry professionals. We promote each of our courses through our social channels as well as through our ever-growing email list. You’ll have a platform to communicate your vision in which you can stand on the should of giants. Becoming visible in the community is a major driver in the progression of your career and professional advancement.
- Learn How to Teach More Effectively – During the course production process, your videos will go through a review process to refine and hone your videos so that it’s the best it can be. Our team consists of professional editors, best-selling authors who have many years of producing top-notch videos.
- Mastery – Creating educational videos requires that you know your stuff. During your research for your course, you’ll learn more about the subject matter than you can imagine – making you a subject matter expert on the topic.
- More Opportunity – Being part of the team offers many benefits, such as – freelancing opportunities, access to our team via our internal slack group, professional training from existing pros, book writing opportunities and much more.
- Access to Caster.IO – As a member of the team you’ll have access to all of Caster.IO’s content for free.
- Make $$$ – AHH YES… that’s right. You’ll get paid for each course that is shipped on the site. At the beginning of each month, we pay our instructors. Yes, recurring revenue! 💸
Areas of Expertise
We have various areas of expertise that you can create courses for, and that list is always growing. When applying, please select which areas of expertise you’re interested in.
The applicants who demonstrate the strongest capabilities will be asked to submit a demo video which will showcase their talents as a video producer.
- React Native
- Ruby / Ruby on Rails
- WordPress Development
- Software Design Patterns
- Sofware Quality Assurance and Testing
How to Apply
To apply, fill out the form below. Be detailed in the responses that you have and provide as much suitable experience as possible.
Once submitted we will reach out to you within the next 3-5 days regarding the status of your application.